Silmo has just released their nominations for the prestigious Silm0 D’or Award: The following optical companies were nominated. The Award is for optical companies demonstrating values of innovation, technology and creativity. The winners will be announced next week in Paris at Silmo
Optic Frame Category
- Kirk Originals- Kinetic
- Tom Davies – 17444
- ic!Berlins- Hyperfine Structure
- Michel Henau M7
- Rolf Giulia
- Jacques Durand Lunetier VWos- Veronika Wilgruber
- Logo L Type LW Taga Heuer
- Marchon- Fendi FS 5091
- Solmar Eyewear- Tavat 55-15 145 AMoo2S
- Wood Optic Diffusion Boucheron Arabewuew BES
- J.F.Rey (Kids & Teens J.F.Rey),
- Fleye (Kids Collection VE-46/16),
- Karavan Production (Karavan Kids),
- Logo (Barbapapa) and
- Optique Palente (Les Formidables).
- BBGR has been nominated for Anateo Mio along with
- Essilor (Varilux Physio 2.0) and
- Seiko (Seiko Super Resistant Coat).
The Optician Workshop award
- Luneau (Vision Pro),
- Nidek (ME 1200) or
- Weco (Trace 2 HC).
Sports Equipment Award
- Julbo (RX Trem) and
- Objectt Optik (Progear Eyeguard).
Low Vision/Optic Instrument Award
- Etex (Transformer) and
- Swarovski Optik (Jumelles el Swarovision).
Nominations for the Equipment award are:
- Dilem (Dilem Arty concept),
- Face à Face (Pop’Art),
- Grotesque Frame (Origami),
- Logo (Tag Heuer) and
- Odlm & Seaport (Le catalogue animé sur clés USB).