Fourth Annual Online Charity Auction from Prevent Blindness America Launched Today
Prevent Blindness America, the nation’s leading volunteer eye health and safety organization, launches today its fourth annual online auction. Now through May 28, Prevent Blindness America is inviting the public to help support its mission of promoting healthy vision by bidding on or purchasing items donated to the auction. All of the proceeds from the auction will directly support the organization’s sight-saving programs.
Participants may log on to preventblindness.org to begin bidding on a variety of items including celebrity and sports memorabilia, gift cards to restaurants, comedy clubs, wine tasting tours, hotels and much more.
Just a few of the many items available are:
- Four Night Stay at the Grand Wailea Resort in Maui
- Five days/Four Nights Stay at the Hacienda Tres Rios-Riviera Maya in Mexico
- Seven Days/Six Nights Stay at the Long Bay Beach Resort in Tortola, British Virgin Islands
- Designer sunglasses from Coach, Prada, Ray Ban, Ralph Lauren and many more
- 4 VIP Passes for a Taping of “Jimmy Kimmel Live”
- Tickets to Home Games for Major League Baseball’s Chicago White Sox, Texas Rangers and Arizona Diamondbacks
- Gift Certificate for Build-A-Bear Workshop
“For more than 100 years, Prevent Blindness America has been dedicated to protecting vision and we ask for the public’s help to help us raise funds to support our important programs,” said Hugh R. Parry, president and CEO of Prevent Blindness America. “Of course, this auction would not be possible without the generous donations of items from companies that see the value in our work. We want to thank them for their continued support.”
For more information on Prevent Blindness America’s online auction, please contact Kristin Romanas at (312) 363-6022 or at email@example.com.