Introducing new KODAK Lenses for Near Vision
KODAK Unique MonitorView Lenses are digitally-created backside near-variable focus lenses that assist the eyes during prolonged intermediate and near-viewing tasks. MonitorView Lens is as easy to order and fit as a standard progressive lens. With a set monitor-viewing distance of 24-inches, MonitorView simplifies lens dispensing without compromising visual performance.
KODAK Digital Progressive Lenses upgrade front-surface KODAK Progressives by adding a complex, three-dimensional back-surface design. Offered through Signetek, KODAK Digital Progressive Lenses are available in the same lens material options as their counter-part cast lenses.
- KODAK Precise® Digital Lens
- KODAK Precise Short Digital Lens
- KODAK Concise® Digital Lens
- Wavefront errors are reduced and image quality is improved in the principal viewing areas of the lens resulting in sharper vision.
- SA Digital Design Technology allows the use of flatter base curves to improve the cosmetic appearance of the lens without sacrificing optical performance.
- All patients will benefit from KODAK Digital Lenses with the most significant improvements offered to patients with stronger prescriptions.
DirecTek And DirecTek Short Progressive Lenses and Blue Crystal Anti-Reflective Coating
This full-backside design soft progressive comes at an affordable price for ECPs that are currently buying economy-priced cast PALs and are looking for a digital tier. The two corridor lengths will ensure patients receive the benefits of digital technology regardless of their frame selection.
Combine DirecTek with BluCrystal Anti-Reflection for the optimal package: digital technology, anti-reflection and scratch protection. BluCrystal has a one-year warranty and is available on non-KODAK Lenses.
- DirecTek Lens: 16.5mm minimum fit height
DirecTek Short Lens: 13.5mm minimum fit height