I saw this Kyme Sunglasses and thought how fun and a little kinetic, with a electrical charge look. Is it a frame within a frame? An shape- shifter? A combination look with acetate and metal? The style is called Twiggy after I am sure the 1960’s- 70’s iconic and skinny British model with the huge eyes and painted on eyelashes. She must have been the inspiration.

Image: Fashionsizzle.com