Complaints for dry eyes ranks highest in patient complaints in eye doctor’s offices compared to all other ailments. Some interesting facts reported by the “Industry News” article AOA News:
1) About half of all adults (48%) in United States experience one or more dry eye symptom(s) regularly. That means out of 200 million people in United States, 96 million experience dry eye symptoms.
2) Ninteen Percent ( 19%) of women age 55 and older have experienced dry eye symptoms for more than 10 years.
3) More than half (69%) who experience one or more dry eye symptom(s) have not visited an eye doctor to treat these symptoms.
4) Of those who visited an eye doctor to treat their dry eye symptoms, nineteen percent (19% )visited more than once before finding relief and 22% reported that they still have not found relief.
The statistics are staggering. Dry eye syndrome can impact quality of life, productivity, work and can cause depression, among other ailments
The most common treatment has always been eye drops with or without preservatives. Some use eye drops as often as every hour, and their eyes become drier and drier over time. At the center of the problem s “inflammation” which causes the tear secretion glands to shut down, eye drops only provide superficial temporary relief on the surface. The underlying cause of dry eyes is under active tear secretion glands.
How can TheraLife Help?
- TheraLife Eye addresses the underlying cause of dry eyes from inside out. It revitalizes your tear secretion glands for you to produce your own tears.
- In clinical trials, 80% of first time users experience relief. Tear is balanced, sustainable and long lasting.
- TheraLife Eye is all natural, effective and 100% guaranteed.